Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Talking Babble Ball

In follow up to my earlier post & all of the comments that I recieved...

I should have learned my lesson the other day when I neglected to post information about where I got Lucy's pretty new green flower collar- but some people never learn.

I posted pictures earlier this morning about Lucy and her giggle ball- and managed to get everyone all excited! So here is the info:

Talking Babble Balls are interactive dog toys that talk in animated human voices when touched. This improved technology is so sensitive it can be triggered by a dog breathing on it, or just by the vibration of a dog walking past it. When play is finished, the Babble Ball turns off automatically and waits to be touched again. Dogs think it’s actually alive! The new generation of Large Talking Babble Ball features the following:
•Replaceable batteries for longer toy life
•High impact plastic for improved strength and durability
•Each ball has more than 20 different wisecracks or sounds, like “Rock ‘n Roll Big Doggy,“ ”Hey, What are you doing?,” “Grrrrr!,” “Sweet Puppy,” and many more!
•Large Talking Babble Ball measures 3-1/8" in diameter

These balls don't say the same thing as Lucy's does- but I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. I will say that these balls are extremely durable- Lucy beats the heck out of hers, and like I said I bought it for her right after she came home.

You can purchase these at Lucy's Dog House!

8 comments:

  1. Hi,

    What a Fun Blog you have! I am visiting from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. I am also you newest follower.

    Please visit my blog if you get a chance.

    Anna
    http://thebabystoreplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a cool blog you have! It's just so cute and furry!!!!! I love this!!!! And thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog :)


    ~Tiffani
    http://cafeofanswers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow, following you back!

    Lucy is adorable... I have a 6 month old pup... my bf and I have an on going battle of what she is mixed with!! We know her mom was a lab/corgi mix and we think the dad is either a boxer or a pit. So I was eying your pictures to see if I can find the resemblance!! If you have a moment please feel free to check out her pictures I'd be curious to hear your thoughts... LOL

    http://www.domesticdame.com/2010/04/addition/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower from Welcome Wednesday. Would really appreciate it if your would stop over and follow me back. Terry

    http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marianne, great to meet you through the bloghop! Thanks for stopping by the blog. Lucy is just gorgeous!! My girls have been begging for a dog but I think I'll have to wait until they can walk him/her instead of me!!!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if my boys would like this. Well, even if they didn't, I think I would like one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog for WW! What a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog look is really nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete