4 months, 100 posts, and 213 Followers! Wow, I'm so excited! Thanks to all of our "new friends" who have made this such a fun experience! We love you! This past 4 months of blogging has been a lot of fun for me. Lucy and I have made a lot of new friends, had a lot of interesting conversations, gotten a ton of great advice and ideas, and read a lot of great blogs! We absolutely love blogging. I find myself looking forward every day to creating my blog posts, and always trying to come up with new and exciting things to post about! And of course, I can't wait to hear what my readers have to say about our life!
I look forward to another 4 months, and another 100 posts. Looking forward at what's coming over the next 4 months in my life, Lucy's life, and Rob & I's life together, it's gonna be one hell of a ride!
Here's what's on the horizon:
- Lucy turns 6 months old tomorrow! I can hardly believe it. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I scheduled her appointment to be "altered" as I call, it for tomorrow. Stupid Human, that wasn't a very nice birthday present!
- I'm turning 36, or 25 (for the 11th time, as I prefer to think about it!) next Thursday!
- On the 17th, it will be the one year anniversary of the day Rob & I were officially engaged! I can't believe I've had this beautiful rock on my finger for a whole year! If ya all are good- maybe I'll show it to you :) and even tell the story!
- At the end of August, Rob & I are headed to Aruba for 7 days with friends of ours! I can't wait to go, but it will be the first time I've left my little boxer and although I know she's in good hands, I'm really gonna miss my little wiggle butt! But, I'm really looking forward to 7 days away with Rob especially since he's going to be leaving soon.
- In September, Rob is leaving for Houston leaving Lucy and I here to run his "Oak Empire". I can tell you that's gonna be very, very interesting! That is sure to be 4 months of very entertaining stories as I attempt to make it all look effortless!
- On September 27th, Rob & I will celebrate 5 years together... more than likely 2000 miles apart which is gonna suck!
In honor of our 100th post, Lucy and I would like to share a very special friend with you. Several months ago, I found a woman named Jenni in Arkansas. She writes a blog called "Farm News". I don't know how I found her, maybe it had something to do with the "boxer" connection, but I'm sure glad I did!