Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lucy's Take... Reportin' For Duty, Ma!

Hi's everybodys! I gots to spend the day with my mama at work today, and thoughts that I would tell you all abouts da fun we had! I really enjoyed havings a girls day with my mom! She gaves me lots of hugs and kisses, and we played hides and go seeks for a little whiles dis morning! For lunch, we hads some pizza and Mikes and Ikes... I likes da yellow ones!

"I'ms ready to helps you sell some furnitures, Ma!! Brings on da customers. Where's dey ats?"

I hads some time on my paws, so I decided to finds a good spot to hide my bone for laters! This spot worked for a little whiles...

... Den da hooman found it and puts it on da desk by her coffee. I don'ts know why she puts it der, but I had to gets it back...

.. So dats I could chew on its! Mom boughts dis bone for Dukes a couples of weeks ago, I dont's know why he didn't likes it! I loves it!

Dis evening she let me clean out a peanuts butter jar! Dats was a lot of fun...

... Ands I mades sure I gots every last drop of da peanuts butter dat I coulds reach! My tongue can only get so far into the jar!

Mom's didn't gets any pictures, but I also gots to meet 3 little kids! She saids I was very good wits them! They gaves me tons of kisses and hugs and tugged on my tail! Dats was awesome... I wonders why we don't have any of dos at home? Mom... Cans we get some little kids? Pleeeeeze?

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word we love that peanut butter. You sure do sit up straight, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Glad you liked the PB
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great girl's day out. And we can't even say how envious we are of the peanut butter jar.

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dogs would be in heaven if I ever let them have peanut butter like that! But I worry about the mess they'd make. And they surely WOULD make a mess! bol

    I'm glad you had a good girl's day with your mama, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a special day with just you and your Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cleaning out a PB jar sounds like a pretty good perk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a special day for sweetie...you are so lucky to be able to take your doggy to work. What beautiful furniture! PB in the jar...guess who does flips for that stuff.....mememememe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello we thought we would drop in and meet you. How lucky you are to get to go to work with your momma. Peanut butter yummy! we look forward to getting to know.
    Have a great weekend
    Big Nose POkes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete