Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lucy's Take... I's Finally Got My Blog Back!

I know's whats you are all tinkin, dats I let da human take over our blog. She's been doins such a good job of it, that I've just been lettin her takes it over. And Duke, well he's not really interested in bloggin... I's was sittins on da deck dis mornin wishin dats I would gets a chance to talk to you alls, and wonderins what I would tells you about if I did! After alls, it's been months since I've been able to write my own blog.

My life sure has changed for da better since da hoomans brought Duke home! I luvs havin a brudder and he comes in handy very often. Has da hooman told ya alls what a great pillow he is? I just loves to cuddle wits him and makes sure dat he knows how much I luvs him!

He can be's a little strange at times. For some odd reason, he doesn't always likes to go outside. For xsample, if it's cold or rainin outs, he hates to be outside. And lots of time, he just stands in da doorway, watchin me plays in da yard. I tinks dats he's really just waitens for me to come back inside so he can play wits me! It's whats he would rather do than anytins else!

... And he's really smarts! He tinks I have excellents taste in toys. I knows dis because he always wants whatever toy I's is playin wits! He's go to some pretty extreme measures to get dems off of me too!

Well, I gots to run... Duke just grabbed a toy, so I needs to go plays wit him! i really donts wants to keep hims waiten! It was nice visiten wits you all! Hopefully I'll be's backs soon, but if nots I hope my hooman is doin a goods job of entertain yous! Just be careful, and don'ts believe evertins you reads about Duke & I... sometimes she can be a little goofy, but we's luvs her anyways!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! I'm new so I thought you didn't blog! Silly me I hope to hear more from you
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy Lou!!!!

    I am so happy dat you is bloggin' again we sure has missed you. Your sweet momma did a great job while her was hoggin' your blog but after all da name of it is Lucy, Duke AND Their Humans so.... ;) Maybe you can give Duke one day a week to blog like I give Max, him might like it!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS My brudder Max wants my toys when I am playin' wif dem too...da nerve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you again, Lucy!

    My boys aren't very good about sharing toys either. Especially Shiver!!! He thinks all the toys belong to him and he'll stockpile them to keep them away from Chico.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you Lucy. We think maybe Duke will be a more outside dog when he gets used to it.

    XXXOOO daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear from you Lucy. Brothers can come in very handy sometimes. Nice picture of you sleeping with your bro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lucy! We've missed you! Great to hear from you and you sure do seem to be having a great time with Duke! Glad you could find a pup so perfect for you!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy,

    You need to come back to the blog world. I cannot find anything else worth reading. I'm trying, mind you. Tell your silly human to find time for all of us wondering about you!

    Thank You,

    Sammy's Master

    ReplyDelete