Sunday, January 15, 2012

Duke's Take... On The Job With My Human

Hey, guys! It's me Duke, again. I'm on the job with my Mama today. Lucy went with Daddy, and I'm gonna help mama out today. Here's how a day on the job looks...

This is me standing guard at the front door. I have to protect my human from any unsavory characters because my Dad isn't around... Sure hope that I don't have to throw anybody out of here today!

I must be doing the job right because my human has dried lamb treats in her hand. I always sit and wait patiently for her to give them to me. Sometimes a paw on her leg speeds up the process. These humans can be slow sometimes...

Gotta chill out for a little while, you know, take a load off and get ready for all of those unsavory characters.

A boxers work is never done!

5 comments:

  1. Aww you're such a good helper to your Mama Duke
    Dacshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke, you're a great help.....and cute as well.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Did you get paid in lamb treats?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an excellent guard dog for your mama, Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you Boxers! All work and no play! BOL!

    ReplyDelete