Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lucy's First Action Adventure Film!

For the last couple of months, I've been talking about how much fun it is to watch two boxers in action with one another. I've struggled to catch good pictures showing Lucy playing with her best boxer bud, Job and been somewhat unsuccessful.

The other day, I finally figured out, quite by accident how to use the video mode on my camera, and filmed a little bit of one of Lucy and Job's indoor playdates!

Without further ado...

Lucy's First Action Adventure Film!


3 comments:

  1. Lucy Lou!!!

    OoH I luvs to see you in action! It looks like you had lots of fun wif your furiend Job! I wishes I could plays wif you too. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy! No wonder you like playing with Job so much. You two are having a ball!

    I have a video on my camera too but it takes such crappy pictures, I haven't even bothered trying to figure out how to use the video. It was only $10 so I guess I can't expect much.

    ReplyDelete