Thursday, October 21, 2010

Having Fun With Pictures

I came very close to losing all of my very precious Lucy photos last week! Thank God that I had uploaded most of the best Lucy pictures to Kodak Gallery, or I would probably still be shedding some tears.

I decided to play around with a couple of my favorite Lucy pics this morning, and this is the result of my efforts!


This one will most definitely be reprinted and hung on a wall in the house...

... As will this one! This was taken back in August by a friend who was visiting me at the store one day. I just love this picture of Lucy & I!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. We can see many pictures of Lucy decorating rooms in your house in the future!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! She is beautiful :)
    Wags,
    Maddy and Owen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an excellent artist! I took 6 years of drawing in junior high and high school and about alls I can draw is a straight line! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great drawing. My son and daughter both can draw, but I have never taken lessons. We have some of their drawings (including dogs done by my daughter) on our walls. Your artwork is truly a gift.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete