Friday, February 11, 2011

Lucy's Take...My Hooman Is Rug Crazy

And she's tinks dat I's is a decorator too.

Da UPS guy, who's is very nice to me by da way, keeps bringing rugs. He hasn't broughts me any treats, thoughs.

Rugs, rugs and more rugs.

I don'ts quite understand da obsession wit da rugs, but I will say dat she has good taste, and always asks me what I tinks.

Dis rug came today, and I helped hers put it in da foyer. She was very excited about how prettys it looked, and den she made me pose for a picture for dat darn flashy ting.

I must look goods on da rug, cause she said "it's a keeper, Lucy!".

I hopes we're almosts done wit da rug ting, cause I'm tireds of testing em out!

You's are not gonna believe dis, but my hooman left me at homes tonight and went to dinners with anutter boxer mom.

She was gones for hours, and hours, and hours. Der couldn't have possiblys been any foods left in da restaurant when dos two left she was gones so long. I can'ts imagines whats tooks so long, but I suspects she and Deanna were talkings about me and Austin and Riley.

Alls I know is, it doesn't takes me dat long to eat. Mys goodness, ma!

And she didn'ts even brings me home anyting. I don'ts tink dat was very nice. What was my hooman tinking?

Good nights, friends. My hooman says it's time to go to beds now because I wokes her up dis morning at 5:15 by laying on her face and doings da wiggles. And she's tired. So, I's guessin I better go snuggles.

Peese Esses: My hooman says dat Daddy is coming to get us next weeks! She's very, very happys and I am too! We'ves missed Daddy so much!

12 comments:

  1. She didn't bring you anything from the restaurant? What's wrong with your moms???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tiring day you had, testing all those rugs and then having to be by yourself.

    No food? Hasn't she heard about doggie bags?

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy
    Your story is so sad. How on earth could your mama leave you alone for so long?
    How could it have taken her so long to eat?
    Gee?
    Well, I will tell you one thing,,, that photo of you on the rug is a keeper- just like your mama said.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! You have rugs? We can't have rugs. Mom hates that about us, but we use them same as our potty-pads and Mom says there's no point in buying rugs if we're gonna do that.
    ~Milly and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really think Moms needs a talkin' to...late hours and who knows what else....keep wigglin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy Lou,

    My UPS guy gives me treats when him comes to my house, maybe I can gets him to talks to your guy. ;)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. We stopped by from the Blog Hop. We love your boxer. We have a new 6 month old white boxer who is completely deaf. His name is Nitro and he is doing amazing in his training. We love him so much (he came from the shelter). Be sure to check out our Valentines Lovepalooza gallery to see our Nitro.
    Happy Valentines! We are now following your blog.
    Lexi and Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof! Woof! What a day you had. Hope you are having a great weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentines Day! p.s. You won a prize at Kelly's Valentine's Day contest so please send your snail mail address to me at peggyfrezon(at)gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rugs look gorgeous to us! Happy Valentine's day, Ms. Lucy and her Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool rug! How is it going with finding a little brother or sister for you? By the way, Hey! We've passed along an award/meme to you! http://trixielilysammyjoe.blogspot.com/2011/02/we-are-liars-with-our-pants-on-fire.html
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete