Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lucy's Take... It's Just Too Colds Out!



All I's wants to know is, how long does cold stuffs go on anyway? My hooman went outsides wit me dis mornin, and I could tells that even though she had her Eskimo jacket on, she was freezin. I did my best to entertain her, cause it's my job, buts all dat snow on da ground was certainly colds. Dis is my first winter, and I's am not so sure dat I like it.

Dids you all hear? We're movins to Florida. I don'ts know when. Mommy packed a ton of big boxes up, and Daddy put the little yellow boxer car in da trailer. Der is even a box marked "Lucy". My hooman doesn't knows dat I saw it, but she puts all kinds of my favorite toys and treats in der. Whats I want to know is, whens are we leavin, and is there all dat darn white stuff on da ground der?

Untils we leave, I tinks I'm just gonna curl up in beds and try to stay warm! Haves a wonderful Sunday friends.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Moving news. Stay warm Lucy and before you know it you'll be sun bathing in style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy Lou!

    Winter is not so bad, I luvs da snow! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you... don't love the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know you take your entertaining mom job seriously, Lucy.....even when you are uncomfortable.

    Snuggle up and keep warm.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a snuggly in door day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your move, Lucy!

    Just do your best to keep warm and before you know it, you won't have to worry about winter ever again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a wise move - go to the warmer weather!

    Sam (in sunny AZ)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Y'all,

    Followed you back. No snow in Florida! With your short hair you'll love Florida!

    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's cold over here too! We like the snow, but BRRRR... and Florida?!? Wow! No snow or cold days there :)
    Wags,
    Maddy and Owen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for Lucy! You are moving, this is SO exciting - Just think of all the new and fun things you are going to do. Hope you enjoy them all.

    As for the snow, well...I don't care much for it however, little Janie does!! She was out running and playing in it today and it turned her into the ENERGIZER puggy. She was running full speed ahead!

    ReplyDelete