Friday, April 2, 2010

34 Hours and counting....

Looks like it's going to be perfect weather to bring my little girl home tomorrow night. Lucy loves to be outdoors- she's very curious, and I'm sure she's going to love her big new yard! Just hoping that the german shepherd loves Lucy as much as I do and doesn't share his uncanny knack for digging and forcing his way out of the yard with his sister.

I haven't been to see Lucy and the pups since Sunday. She was 7 weeks old on Sunday and seems to be growing like a weed! It's funny because she's all leg and her body is very tiny. The breeder tells me that she'll grow up, up, up her 1st year and then out her second year. Looking at her tiny body, it's easy to see that.

I just wish Saturday would hurry up and get here!

1 comment:

  1. I was like that whenever we were getting Ben - hurry up time!!!

    ReplyDelete