Monday, November 22, 2010
Lucy's Take...The Doggie Bloggie Award
I ams so honored to have received the "Doggie Bloggie Award" from our friend, Olive! Thanks a bunches Olive! If you've never met Olive, you should swing by and say hello! This is my pal, Olive:
Here ares the rules of da Doggie Bloggie Award:
1) Thanks da person who gaves the award and link to them.
2) Name 10 things about yourself-creative, weird, enticing, whatever...
1.I loves to fetch things. Buts da best part of fetching tings, is playin tug-o-war wit my hooman. She always seems to want da toy back as bad as I do, so I likes makin her works for it!
2. Meeting new peoples is one of my favorite activities. My hooman always tells people dat I can't holds my licker though! How embarrassin is dat?
3.I works full time... Buts don't get a paycheck! Thankfully, my hooman understands dat I needs to be rewarded for my efforts and takes me on regular trips to da pet store! I gets lots of toys, bones and treats! And of course, whenever she gets sometin to eat, I always get at least a little taste!
4. I loves my veggies! For breakfast dis morning, I had somethin my hooman calls "Stew". It's had carrots, broccoli, yams, cauliflowers, green beans, zucchini, and squash all mixed in with ground turkeys! YUMS!!
5. I always helps my hooman takes a bath. And whens she's all done, I help drys her off! Sometimes, I drags da washcloth down da stairs so mom doesn't haves to carry it as far to put it in da wash!
6.I am a puppy school drops out! But dat doesn't means dat I don't behaves. I walks nicely on da leash, shake, sit, come, and leaves it very well despite not havings completed my puppy classes!
7.I'ms a little sad rights now because my favorite toy had a bad accidents and my hooman says I can'ts play wit it anymore! She tells me she looked all overs da place to find another one just like it, but was unsuccessful! She gets an A for efforts!
8. One of my favorites places to lay in da house in on da stairs.
9. I love to sleep in fronts of da heater in Mom's office! It feels so good!
10. I get very jealous when Daddy hugs Mommy- I should be included in that hug too! I'ms a part of da family!!
3) Award 15 doggie bloggers-whoever you think deserves this regardless of whether they are old or new.
Dis part is too hard! I loves all my doggie blogging friends, I can't picks just 15, and my hooman says dat I don't haves too! I loves all of you guys, and we luvs reading abouts all of your adventures and looking at yours pictures! My hooman wants you all to know dat she reads me your blogs every chance she gets, but doesn't always haves time to comment! She works so hard. 7 days a week, 10 hours a day... frankly, she's loosings its a little bit... but don't tell her I told you dat, k?
4) Finally, have a great time...participation is not mandatory, only if you want to!! After all, doggies are nothing if not fun! It was a lots of fun to share some things about myself! And I'm so happy dat I gots an award. Maybe I'll try to be better at posings for da camera da next time Mommy gets it out.