Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lucy's Take... Where's Dat Silly Hooman Goin Now?


Dis mornin my hoomans woke up very early, and Daddy announced that there was a whole world out there waiting to be conquered. I don't knows what dat means, but Mommy promptly jumped out bed, grabbed a cups of coffee and dragged that big soot-case out of da closet. Ugh oh! I didn't likes da look of dat. She threw all kinds of stuff in der, and den Daddy hauled it out to da truck. Den my hooman loaded me into da truck and off we went!

We pulled up to dat ting my hoomans call da airport, and Mommy and Daddy's both got out! Mommy came around da back and gaves me hugs and kisses and tolds me to be a good girl for Daddy... Dis mornin just kept gettin worse...

You're nots gonna believe dis one, but we left Mommy der...all by herselfs... What's da matter with my Daddy? I don'ts know why he woulds do dat? I guesses I'll be hanging out with my Dad for a coupla days. Mommy mentioned sometins about a visit to Aunt Kims house, wonder when dats happenin?

So, ifs you don'ts hear from me for a coupla days, dats why. Just don'ts want you's all to worrys about me!

5 comments:

  1. How could Mom leave you like that Lucy Lou? Being you are so cute and all. I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Lucy Lou...just think about when she returns and all the kisses and wiggles you can give her!
    Joan & Jane Austen Eyre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like it when my mum goes away either, but if your dad is anything like mine, you'll get to do a few things you can't do when Mum's home, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cool part is that dads tend to let you get away with things that moms never do. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, poor little Lucy! I'm so sorry your mommy had to leave you but I bet she'll be back before you know it. Then you can give her all kinds of loves and kisses and wiggle butts! And even better, I'm sure she'll do the same! Well, maybe not the wiggle butt thing, bol!

    Sometimes you can get away with more with dad's and get good things to eat that you wouldn't get with mom's so maybe a few days with dad won't be so bad.

    Hope your mom has a safe trip there and back.

    ReplyDelete