Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Leave It To Lucy...

Lucy's definitely a pup that likes to be comfortable. And if there is a big, comfy blanket or pillow, she's bound to be found curled up right next to it. At her Daddy's store the other day, she discovered the sleeping bag, and it didn't take her long to make herself right at home.

I'm not sure that I would have chosen the same place to rest my head, but we'll let you decide...

Not much escapes Lucy's attention, and when there are lots of people around, she's even more tuned into everything that's going on. Sometimes the look on her face says that she knows exactly what you're up to... (Even if she is just lounging around!)

6 comments:

  1. Dogs are sooo silly they will find any place to sleep and get comfy!
    She is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE comfort! AND we have to pay attention to everything going on so we DON'T MISS OUT!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy Lou!!!

    Us boxers can makes ourselves comfy anywhere!
    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Could your mom puleeze send me your snail mail addy? Her can pmail it to me at maggiemaesaysATgmailDOTcom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE that face, Lucy's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how dogs can sleep anywhere... I wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, my dogs are much the same way -- they think they're too good to just lay on the floor. They have to lay on a blanket on the floor or on the couch or a pillow or something.

    ReplyDelete