Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome Wednesday

Welcome to the "Welcome Wednesday" blog hop, hosted byTake It From Me! Welcome Wednesday is a great way to meet new people and learn new things as well as increase your blog followers! So let's have some fun!!


If you want to be a part ofWelcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Follow the Welcome Wednesday Host (Take It From Me)as well as the 2 Spotlighted Blogs of the Week. (These will make up the top three slots on the Linky)
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gainedfrom our Welcome Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Your little boxer is so cute!
    I think I've heard that about the grass eating thing too. I just hope it doesn't come up on the carpet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie- That's a valid concern. I've cleaned lots of grass up off of carpet. Thankfully, it's usually a lot easier to clean up than some other things!

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following you! Congrats on your award! I recently won the same one! :) So cool! :) I hope your sanity returns! :) I can't wait to read more of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dog!!!! Great blog!

    Just wanted to say THANK YOU for participating in this week's WELCOME WEDNESDAY! We hope to see you weekly! We are so happy to be following your blog! Thank you for helping spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

    Kristin & Jaime
    Take It From Me
    http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete