Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lucy's Take... The Rest of My Lazy Monday

" Hey, Ma- I's found a lil bit o mud. Do ya think ya can help clean me up? I's really dirty. Will ya get da hose out?"

" Mom! Mom! My boxer buddy Job's out der takin a walk! Can we go to? Please, Mom!!"

" Guess we can't go! Sure hope Job's feelin better. Mom, Do you think he'll be able to play wit me anytime soon? I sure do miss him!"

" What time is it, Ma? Do ya tink Daddy'll be home anytime soon? How much longer do I has ta wait here? Do ya tink he'll be's happy to see me, Mom?"

" Woo hoo! Daddy's home n he's in da mood to wrestle wit me! Here I's come, Daddy! I'm gonna get ya!"

" Dis is probably gonna get me in trouble. I's not supposed to chew on da humans- but dey taste so darn good!"

" I's is guessin I'm not in too much trouble, cuz Daddy's huggin n squeezin me! Whew! Ya's looks like ya need a kiss, Dad..."

2 comments:

  1. Lucy Lou,

    Mud is so grreat!
    Don't you just luvs it when dad comes home? I waits every day for mine to comes home too. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie Mae-

    I'm such a happy puppy! My Daddy just stopped at da store to see me. He even laid down on da floor in my play pen n let me nibble on his ears. Daddy's are great!

    Wiggles & Giggles,
    Lucy Lou!

    ReplyDelete