Friday, June 10, 2011

The True Nature Of A Boxer....



This picture says it all... The boxer... The Great Protector!

Sorry that Lucy, Duke and I have been missing! I can't believe it's been a month since I've blogged! What's the matter with me? It just seems like there are not enough hours in the day, and to tell the truth, it's much harder to catch two boxers sitting still than it is to catch one!

I promise to get pictures of my snuggle bugs up here really soon... And hopefully get back to being a "good" blogger!

6 comments:

  1. Such A nice and useful information i like your post thanks for sharing.
    Dog Walking Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wondered where you were Lucy. Love the picture. Hope to hear from you soon.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tend to leave camera's laying around the house. Sometimes we lose that perfect shot when we are looking for one!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete