Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Spy Two Boxers...

On Monday, I pulled everything out of the drawers in the chest and the nightstand that were in our bedroom! Rob and I had picked out new bedroom furniture and it was finally arriving. I couldn't wait! I piled everything neatly on the bed, and just as I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to close the bedroom door... Along came Lucy and Duke. This was the exact reason that I should have closed the bedroom door. Don't they look comfy?



Did you notice that all of my neat piles were gone? Too bad the pups weren't overly eager to help me fold all of that stuff back up!

7 comments:

  1. You know what they say, "let sleeping dogs lay" They look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, come on! Obviously you put all of the clothes there for THEM, not for the new furniture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh let em be! They look so cozy
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hooman does that too! So nice of you to make a nice bed for them.
    I should probably have a boxer puppy nap now too!
    Wiggles,
    Stig

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a comfy spot you guys found. the piles ofclothes look even better now
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks exactly like something my boys would do! I don't even bother to make the bed in the morning. Mostly it's because I'm lazy but I like to tell myself that Shiver would just mess it up anyways. And he would! (And he does!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sleeping on the peep's stuff is high on our 'must do' list, too.
    BOL!!! They are sure comfortable.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete