Monday, February 28, 2011

Lucy's Take... RIP Sweet Gator

I'ves gots some bad news to share with you. My little greens gator who amazingly came back intos my life froms outs of nowhere a coupla of months ago, has disappeared agains. Here's hows it happened. Can you help me figure outs where he mights have gone?
My hooman got a littles confused last night, insteads of throwing my gator down da stairs for me to chase, she threws it up da stairs. I didn'ts want to makes her feels bad, so I went after him anyway!
I'ms comin down, ma... But's yous is supposed to be ups der at da top of da stairs... My Daddy's rights, you really is blonde!
Ughs oh! I tinks my gator has suffered an injury. Is he gonnas be okay, Mom? He's gots a really big booboo!
Yous is my favorite buddy, lil gator. I don'ts wants you to go. Hurrys up and gets better, please?
Oh no! He's gone. Did yas haves to do dat, Mom? Where is he? What's did you do wit my gator friend? I couldve's dug a bigs hole for hims in da back yard. Or betters yet, we could have takens him back to the Floridas house... Gators belong in Floridas. What's am I's gonna do without him?

12 comments:

  1. Oh no Lucy!!! I'm so sorry to hear about Gator!!! Maybe your Mama was taking him to the Dr to get him fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I sure hope Gator comes back to you... my mom makes a lot of my stuffies disappear too...
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lucy, sorry you're missing your gator, but maybe he's getting stitched up. I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Lucy! We hope you get your gator back and that he is good as new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor LUs I hope mommy takes you to petsmart to get another gator we all know she loves that store..grandma xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoH Lucy Lou :(

    Maybe Gator is at da stuffie hospital gettin' a "face lift" :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I'm sure you'll see the gator again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little gator! I am sure your mom will fix it for you Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love that second picture with your mouth full! Such a great shot!! Sorry to hear about the gator!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think he went to the hospital to get better. At least we hope so.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it sooooo annoying when your "fave" toy disappears...just plum gone! aaaargh!

    ReplyDelete