Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Favorite Things



Have you ever heard the song "My Favorite Things"? Well, I happen to adore that song (and I've always love the movie "The Sound of Music"). When I played the flute, that was one of the songs that I mastered! This time of year, I think it's important to reflect on "da little tings and our favorite tings" that make us happy! Here are just a few of my favorite things...


My Little Gremlin Face... When Lucy rolls over and gets all wild eyed, no matter what I'm doing, or how late I am, I just have to stop what I'm doing, and play with her!

My Sweet Duke No matter what toy Duke has at the moment, he's always more than happy to share it with his human! And he's so gentle!! He's definitely a mama's boy!

My Favorite Wedding Picture I don't know what it is about this picture, but it's one of my favorites! I think it's the look on my new husbands face, or maybe it's that this was a stolen moment after our wedding ceremony that just happened to be captured!

6 comments:

  1. It would be a hard hearted person who could ignore that little gremlin face!

    It is a fantastic wedding picture.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lucy's gremlin face, so cute!

    Your hair is really pretty in that wedding picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! That last picture is beautiful
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy and Duke are beautiful. Love that wedding photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mom likes that song...you guys look so happy!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our bloghop! Loving your photos! *waggy tail*

    ReplyDelete