Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I've Just Gotta Tell Ya...

I was so hyped up yesterday about that Crinkits toy, that I decided that I needed to write an email to the company that's manufacturing them and tell them just how much Lucy and Duke love their Crinkit! Enter a nice young man named Zach, who answered my gushing email almost immediately. I'm so excited, we're going to be receiving a t-shirt and maybe someday Lucy and Duke will be product testing Zach's newest toy! I have half a notion to buy a box full of them and sell them in my store... "The Amish Furniture & Crinkits Store..." lol

I had Lucy at work with me yesterday (Don't worry, we didn't leave Duke home alone- he was with Rob at work!). She and I had a wonderful day together, I think she was needing some alone time with her mama! We took lots of walks, snuggled in front of the heater, chased marshmallows across the floor, and made lots of new friends!

Lucy's so good on the job, I guess the first 3 months of her life with us, going to work every day, trained her that being at work is a good thing! I know that by 8:00 last night she was more than ready to go home. We took a long walk while waiting for her Daddy and Duke and then hopped in the truck where Lucy snuggled up on my lap and stayed for the entire ride home.

I am sure of one thing, Lucy is definitely the "Shot Gun" kid! She loves riding shot gun and watching everything that goes on!

Duke is content riding in the back and usually takes car rides as a great opportunity to catch up on his sleep! His day yesterday with his Daddy didn't go so well. Duke wasn't trained that being on the job is a great thing and usually whines and cries most of the day! He's also very good at escaping the "back room".

I had him at our store in the south one day, and I was working with a customer out on the sales floor. I was talking, and the customer kept looking down to my feet and I couldn't figure out why. Finally, I looked down and realized that my Duke had escaped the back room and was sitting at my side staring at my customer! I didn't know if I should laugh or yell at him! I ended up laughing and the customer got a good giggle out of his appearance! Silly, Duke!

5 comments:

  1. Being at work can be difficult..you'll have to supply him with Crinkits!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke you make a good sales assistant
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving his expression in that second photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to getting more quality time in with the chi's starting on Friday. We'll have a whole month off together.

    I only WISH I had a wad of cash as big as the one pictured on my post! I spent all my money on getting new tires and a fuel pump. Still need a front end alignment, oil change and to replace the brakes but ran out of $.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! That GREAT n cool going to work ... I LOVE n enjoy car rides too. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete