Our friends at wyldechylde and Scratch My Belly gaves us dis award for beins da most "Versatile Blogger". Hey, Ma- what does dat mean? In da meantime, I'm gonna fulfills our obligation in receivin dis award.
Da rules are:
1. Tanks da person or persons dat gaves you da award! Tanks guys! My hooman and I really appreciates dis! We're so excited!! My whole body is wigglin I's so happy!
2. Shares 7 tings about yourself... (I'll gets to dat in a minute!)
3. Pass da award on to 15 other bloggers. I'll do mys best, but dis is really my hoomans department!
Puglette Ponders, Crazy Coulee and Little Lacey, 365 Days of Puppy In Pictures, Therapy Failed, Life With 5 Dogs, BCxFour, What Holly Has Seen, Dear Humane Society Dog Blog, Bocci's Beefs, Angel Pups Creations, Polly's Path, Sprollies are for Sharing, Thoughts From a Yodeling Goat Herder, Tales and Tails, and finally, Tiny Little Dog Blog! Boys was dat hard work! Please forgives me if I forgots some of my friends! I luvs you all, and it's hard works to just pick 15...
4. Contact da bloggers and let dem know about da award. Boy dis is really gonna test my pooter skills.
Otay, here are my 7 tings.
1. Whenever my hooman drops sometin she says "ugh oh". And it's funny, so I wiggles a whole bunch and gives her kisses to makes her feel better about droppins things. I don'ts want her to feel bad!
2. I haves lots of nicknames. Sometimes day call me Lu Lou, sometimes day call me Miss Bugga Boo, and sometimes when I's layin upside down, day call me da little Gremlin.
3. My favorite place to hides is in da closet. My hoomans clothes are all over da floor in der and it's a great place to hides!
4. I luvs to steel plastic hangers and runs from my hooman. She chases me all over da house to get da hangers back.
5. Sometimes, I prefers to sleep on da floor. But, now dat I can gets in da bed bys myself, I can jumps up der in da middle of da night and snuggle in wit da hoomans.
6. I luvs cheese. Longhorn Colby is both my and my hoomans favorite kind.
7. I's afraid of the vacuum, but I don'ts want my hoomans to tink I'm chicken, so I bark and growl and acts like I'm tough!