Saturday, September 17, 2011

An Angel To Ease The Pain

This is a very heartbreaking story. It just makes me so glad to know that there are so many animals out there that are loved so dearly that nothing like this would ever happen to. But, it also brings to my mind the fact that very unfortunately there are way too many of these kinds of stories too! I'm not sure that there is any punishment severe enough for this kind of treatment of animals.

I don't know what else to say about this poor little dog. I'm just very grateful to the officer that was kind enough to help this sweet soul and may she find peace and happiness that every puppy deserves in puppy heaven!

An angel to ease the pain

1 comment:

  1. A furiend in GA shared this with us -

    We khan only hope that one day they get to experience the same -

    BUT without The Angel -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete